RULES & REGS

Everyone is equal, everyone should be excellent to each other, and everyone should be supportive. No racist, sexist, or otherwise derogatory messages will be allowed here. We’re all one family, so be sure you act accordingly.

MCRmy members can support MCR in many ways. If there are promotional materials to distribute, you can help do that. You can also help by helping spread videos and news online when asked, or simply by talking to people you know about the band. You can help in any way that you feel comfortable.

Aug 18, 2011

REVIEW: Tour Blogger: Honda Civic Tour Hershey, PA

By. Luke

Saturday August 13th 2011 was the day my life changed forever!
It was the day I was finally able to see my favorite band of ALL time!

It was hard to sleep the night before since I was DYING with anticipation. Somehow I had made it through the night and the day of the show had finally arrived! I showed up at the stadium nearly 4 hours early to wait around with friends and fellow fans.

Once I received my passes and had gotten into the venue there was nothing left to do but wait! The Hershey Pavilion happens to be a large outside stadium so I was thankful I wouldn’t have to deal with crappy poorly lit concert lighting. Once it was time for MCR's Set I got into place and was ready to shoot my idols! They came out looking great! As a College Photography student this was an AMAZING experience! I was honored to be able to take photos of my HEROES alongside professional photographers! Anyways, I hope you enjoy my photographs as much as I enjoyed taking them! =) This has been an experience I will NEVER forget!

Check out Luke's photos here

CREDIT: MCR BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment