RULES & REGS

Everyone is equal, everyone should be excellent to each other, and everyone should be supportive. No racist, sexist, or otherwise derogatory messages will be allowed here. We’re all one family, so be sure you act accordingly.

MCRmy members can support MCR in many ways. If there are promotional materials to distribute, you can help do that. You can also help by helping spread videos and news online when asked, or simply by talking to people you know about the band. You can help in any way that you feel comfortable.

Aug 9, 2011

REVIEW [excerpt]: Blink 182 is...Alright on First Night of Comeback Tour **WARNING: Mostly Negative**

"...My Chemical Romance took the stage next, so I got up to go spend $11 on a tall-boy of Bud. Yeah, they're from my home state. Yes, we came up in the same local scene. No, I don't care about them one bit (wasn't I just saying something about that? Oh, well). I recognized a few of their songs: the one with all the "na-na's," that song where the music video was filmed in the style of a funeral, and that "I'm Not Okay" one.  They actually put on a pretty decent live performance with a good level of crowd interaction and a healthy amount of energy. It's just too bad that I really couldn't care less about them. Oh, and PS: they were all wearing their own merch. Really? The band is huge and internationally-known; only tour-poor bands wear their own swag -- it's like being the fan who wears the band's shirt to their own show.

My Chemical Romance's setlist:
A bunch of crap and their bigger singles; idgaf."

Full article here 

No comments:

Post a Comment