RULES & REGS

Everyone is equal, everyone should be excellent to each other, and everyone should be supportive. No racist, sexist, or otherwise derogatory messages will be allowed here. We’re all one family, so be sure you act accordingly.

MCRmy members can support MCR in many ways. If there are promotional materials to distribute, you can help do that. You can also help by helping spread videos and news online when asked, or simply by talking to people you know about the band. You can help in any way that you feel comfortable.

May 11, 2011

ARTICLE: Your comments: Fans of My Chemical Romance speak out

The Star-Ledger music critic Tris McCall knew exactly when he gave up on the alternative music press: when they all refused to review My Chemical Romance's "The Black Parade" album.
McCall chose 'The Kids From Yesterday' as song of the day, writing: "The narrator is all grown up, but he's refusing to set aside what he learned as a kid: that authority is deadening, that adulthood is no great shakes, that the TV is a propaganda tool, and that every ride could be the last."
NJ.com user Laura_Magruder Dugan_426 is also a fan of My Chemical Romance:
Incredible review, right on the money! I'm turning fifty this year, saw MCR in Sayreville, and let me tell you - they talk to me too - only my flab and having to drive the car home kept me out of the mosh pit. The nay sayers on this band are talking to themselves - and we all know just when to stop listening. Thanks so much for putting this so well into words... I left Starland Ballroom on Sunday night just as elated as I left Madison Square Garden 3 years ago when they ended the U.S. part of their black parade tour. Seeing these guys is a cathartic and amazing experience... I suggest this to those who don't care for them - stay home, there will be more room for the rest of us to dance! I can't wait to see them again and to see what they give us next!
 CREDIT: nj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment