RULES & REGS

Everyone is equal, everyone should be excellent to each other, and everyone should be supportive. No racist, sexist, or otherwise derogatory messages will be allowed here. We’re all one family, so be sure you act accordingly.

MCRmy members can support MCR in many ways. If there are promotional materials to distribute, you can help do that. You can also help by helping spread videos and news online when asked, or simply by talking to people you know about the band. You can help in any way that you feel comfortable.

Sep 4, 2011

REVIEW: My Chemical Romance in Salt Lake City, UT.

9-3-11

This has literally been the most amazing night of my life. My first MCR concert, after loving and listening to them for several years. I was so stoked to go tonight, and I didn’t expect it to be so jaw dropping. The photos aren’t great, since they were all taken on my phone, but I just wanted to let you guys know how that even without Mike, the crowd and the band had such a good, upbeat vibe going. I started crying half way through because I simply could not believe how much I’d been missing out on and how much I truly, truly look up to these guys. They’ve literally taken away any worry that I may had had in life, for nine short, amazing songs, and I’m still shaking. I’m still so fucking blown away. I love My Chemical Romance, and I can’t wait to go to more shows in the future <3

-Ash.

CREDIT: ashhhx - mcr blog

1 comment:

  1. Ash, guess who..:) just kidding i wont make you guess but, it's Amanda! It was so great meeting you in the line and haning out with you at the show! It was an amazing night!! <3

    ReplyDelete