RULES & REGS

Everyone is equal, everyone should be excellent to each other, and everyone should be supportive. No racist, sexist, or otherwise derogatory messages will be allowed here. We’re all one family, so be sure you act accordingly.

MCRmy members can support MCR in many ways. If there are promotional materials to distribute, you can help do that. You can also help by helping spread videos and news online when asked, or simply by talking to people you know about the band. You can help in any way that you feel comfortable.

Sep 5, 2011

REVIEW: fan recap: Denver 09/04/11

This would have been an update on the concert tonight. Except I didn’t stay through Blink 182 because of a migraine and my knee hurting.
 
I think though..it was good I left early? because I apparently tonight had the good fucking fortune to meet Frank and Gerard. Both of whom were sitting a couple feet from my car out front the venue in almost pitch fucking darkness because I don’t even KNOW OKAY!

I do know they scared the crap out of me asking for a lighter though. I got hugs  AND for them to sign my ticket WHICH STRDIAKHOBSJKGRSEFCBSKHLGVR CAN I JUST FLAIL HERE FOR A MINTUE BECAUSE FRANK SMELLED REALLY FUCKING NICE OKAY AND I DONT EVEN JUST
UUUUGH WHY WAS MY CAMERA NOT WORKING WHEN THIS HAPPENED I DIDNT EVEN THINK TO ASK FOR A PICTURE WHAT IT WRONG WITH MEEEEEE

yeah… thats about it.

CREDIT: it-mightbe-love - tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment