RULES & REGS

Everyone is equal, everyone should be excellent to each other, and everyone should be supportive. No racist, sexist, or otherwise derogatory messages will be allowed here. We’re all one family, so be sure you act accordingly.

MCRmy members can support MCR in many ways. If there are promotional materials to distribute, you can help do that. You can also help by helping spread videos and news online when asked, or simply by talking to people you know about the band. You can help in any way that you feel comfortable.

Jul 21, 2011

CONTEST: My Chemical Romance posters & stickers giveaway (tumblr)

This is my very first giveaway. I would have waited until I’d gained 150 followers, but I just felt like doing it right now, but I’ll do another one as soon as I got my 150th follower. The prize is some posters and stickers from the Danger Days-days. :P I got them from the record company, ‘cuz I run the danish street team, and I’d like to give some away, because, in the beginning they were for promo of the new album, but maybe you wanna win it anyways? They could use promotion anywhere in the world.
YOU WIN:
  • 2 similair My Chemical Romance small posters. (20x28 cm or something)
  • 5 blue “My Chemical Romance”-stickers
  • 5 yellow “Danger Days (The true lifes of the fabulous killjoys)”-stickers.
  • 5 green “Killjoys! (Make some noise)”-stickers.
  • 10 red “Na Na Na”-stickers.
RULES:
  • You must follow me (I will check)
  • You can like, for an extra shot
  • Reblog as many times as you want
  • If you create a fake blog for reblogging, you cannot win.
  • I’ll choose the winner using www.random.org
  • I will ship anywhere in the world, if it’s not crazy. 
  • You must have an open ask, so I can contact you.
  • If the winner doesn’t respond within 24 hours, I will find a new winner.
  • I’ll find the winner in a few weeks from now, when I get home from vacation, and I’ve got the money to send it. End of july/beginning of august?
If you have any questions or something to say to me, my ask is always open, so ask away! I’ll also make a post with a link to the winners blog, but still, please, your ask MUST be open!

via: my playground - tumblr 


No comments:

Post a Comment