RULES & REGS

Everyone is equal, everyone should be excellent to each other, and everyone should be supportive. No racist, sexist, or otherwise derogatory messages will be allowed here. We’re all one family, so be sure you act accordingly.

MCRmy members can support MCR in many ways. If there are promotional materials to distribute, you can help do that. You can also help by helping spread videos and news online when asked, or simply by talking to people you know about the band. You can help in any way that you feel comfortable.

Jul 28, 2013

ARTICLE: Gerard Way To Release Details About Next Project

Former My Chemical Romance frontman Gerard Way plans to release details about his next project some time next week. The singer and artist tweeted, “I’m hoping next week I can tell you what I’m up to next, well, like part of it…”

Way hasn’t disclosed many details about what his upcoming venture might be, but has stated in the past that he plans on taking a rest from comic book writing. He’s also described the project as being something “connected deeply to what I was before I started My Chemical Romance.”

If the project does indeed turn out to be music, it is unlikely that it will be a solo album. Way once told Alternative Press that he doesn’t see a solo album in the near future, saying “I’ve never seen myself as a solo guy…I’d have to be a lot older and I’d need a lot more life experience. So I don’t feel like doing that. It just doesn’t feel right.”

Way posted a new song under the name “DannyTheStreet” on his personal SoundCloud page seven months back. There have been no follow-up songs as yet and few details were released about the original track entitled Zero Zero.

 source

No comments:

Post a Comment